Monday, November 29, 2010

Lets get it!


A lot of peoples advice to me (in the fashion business) is (do not do it, which I hate, or) to do something different. Present it differently. What makes you different? How am I better? Think differently... So...
I am a big fan of The Hundreds, they are a big inspiration to me. How did I first here about them? there blog. I remember in the beginning they would blog a lot about, well, how to start your clothing line, or the ventures that they would go threw. I dont see that as much anymore. Maybe because The Hundreds is Huge now. Which is a great thing. I went to see them speak in UCLA. Wow! four years ago already, It was how to start your own clothing company or brand. I felt by them being so open to share that I would always be loyal to The Hundreds and rock it. As I do. I figure what if I bring you guys (hopefully start getting some followers) threw my journey. The good, the bad, what inspires me, everything. Not only will I be doing something good for myself but maybe someone can learn from it. Maybe I will get some followers and start getting the name "Roberto Vincenzo" out there more. Lets see where this journey will take us. Oh and I need to make a list of maybe 5 basic questions when I meet new people in the business and post that as well. Any ideas? First thing to start documenting. Camera, check!
Tired of watching from the side lines, I want to fu#%ing play!

No comments:

Post a Comment